Time & Location
Jun 07, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDT
About the event
FREE, adaptive salsa class taught by AXIS Dance Company dancer Janpi Star! Janpi will be teaching his version of a salsa class that will provide options and adaptations for movements that work for your body.
Do you use a wheelchair? Do you have limited physical mobility? Do you use a hearing aid? Are you a parent or a family member living with a disability and want to enjoy dance all together? Join us every Sunday 12-1pm PST for a very fun and accessible dance class for people of all abilities!
Everyone is welcome in our classes, whether you have a disability or not, we want to make dance a fun experience for everyone! All ages, abilities, experiences welcome. Beginners and families are welcome.
The class is free, but we have a suggested donation of $5-15. Consider donating here: https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/dance-for-all-bodies
All you need to do is:
- find a space to dance in your home. We will definitely be moving so try to steer clear of furniture, if possible.
- set up a computer. if you have a portable speaker, connect it to your computer so that you can hear the music better!
- click this link: Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/8890253446?pwd=YnhaMkhjSXJOVzR3VmtFZDRMUmZ6UT09
Enter Password: 529620 Meeting ID: 889 025 3446
(make a Zoom account if you have never used Zoom before)
Don't log on before 12pm because no one will be there.
- and voila! you will be on a zoom call with salsa dancers from all over!
- have fun and take a break from your worries!
If you have capacity, donations for this class can be made on our website via Paypal (https://www.danceforallbodies.org/get-involved-1) or to our crowdfunding page: https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/dance-for-all-bodies
Let's get dancing!