Creative Movement Dance Classes
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a FREE creative, improvisational and choreography focused dance class designed for people with physical disabilities! We will be doing some warmups, dancing in the studio through creative movements and partnered choreography all led by our instructor Stephanie Bastos.
- Ed Roberts is located directly next to Ashby BART station.
- This event is wheelchair accessible and scent free.
- All ages welcome (we encourage parents to attend with their children).
- No dance experience necessary.
- We encourage families to join our classes!
The teacher for this class will be Stephanie Bastos, an amazing dancer and teacher! You can find more information about her here: https://www.counterpulse.org/other-artists/stephanie-bastos/
Please make sure to register for the event!